Monday, May 26, 2008

More On My 1986 Season

In 1986 I attended 173 regular season games in 11 ballparks. I forgot to mention that I also attended two exhibition games just prior to the season. These were the last two spring training games played between the A's and Giants, one game in each Oakland and San Francisco, called "The Bay Bridge Series." So there were 175 games total.

The 11 ballparks I visited were: Oakland Coliseum, Candlestick Park, The Kingdome (Seattle), County Stadium (Milwaukee), Wrigley Field, Old Comiskey Park, Anaheim Stadium, Jack Murphy Stadium (San Diego), Dodger Stadium, Yankee Stadium and Olympic Stadium (Montreal).

In addition to the two "double headers the hard way" I did between Wrigley and Comiskey, I also did Dodger Stadium (day game) and Jack Murphy Stadium (night game) in LA and San Diego.

No comments:

Post a Comment