Friday, May 8, 2009

TAINTED!

Everything the Dodgers have done since last August is now TAINTED!

Their playoff run, and victory over the Cubs; TAINTED!
Their signing of Manny this year; TAINTED!
Their all time winning record at home this year; TAINTED!
Their position in first place; TAINTED!

All their victories this year should be forfeited and they should be in last place. The Giants are in LA starting tonight. I can't be there, but I wish I were. I hope thousands of Giants fans show up and torch the place with chanting, heckling and making a scene. Slam it in their faces. We remember the Bonds era, so the Dodger fans should be forced to remember the Manny era.

2 comments:

  1. Steve,

    I usually don't read your baseball blog, because, as you know, I loathe, detest, abhor, despise, hate, can't stand, et al, the Giants.

    It strikes me that you don't seem to have the same take on Bonds' achievements as you do Manny's. I hope that you're not going to tell me that the 'roids that Bonds used weren't illegal at the time of use. Me thinks that you have a double standard. I'm CERTAIN that you'll not agree.

    You're SUCH a homer!

    C

    ReplyDelete
  2. C,

    No double standard here. Just judging Dodger fans according to their own words and calling for Dodger fans to resist a double standard and treat Manny the same way they treated Bonds. By the way, I write on many things not Giants here.

    ReplyDelete