Monday, August 27, 2007

Baby's First Game

Today, I was scheduled to bring my oldest sons to the game, and Mike had the other ticket. He was out of town and we didn't find out until a few hours before game time. So Mrs. Scott grabbed her stuff and our 8 week old boy and we decided to buy a single ticket to get her in the game, then sit in our friend's empty seat. Well, some guy was giving away free bleacher tickets, probably from group sales that fell a few people short, and we went in.

Guest Services will give you a certificate of baby's first game. We did that after the game. Sundays also feature kids under 14 getting to run the bases right after the game. One kid got trampled, and I stopped to see if he was okay, and it turned out to be somebody from our church that we spotted earlier in the game.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, how fun!!! I know Mrs. Scott was looking forward to going to her first game this year. I hope you got a picture of all of you decked out in your Giants gear. If you did take a picture, can I have a copy? Would love to put your family on my "frige". Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete